Cloud-Based Ship Management
For Maritime Businesses, who need a robust and efficient Cloud-Based hosting service for their ShipNet Ship Management ERP Solution, explicitly tailored for optimal solution performance.
SHIPNET IN THE CLOUD
Features & Benefits
Remote Access 24/7
Focus Solely On Your Business Objectives
By opting for a Cloud-Based Hosting Service for your ShipNet Solution, it provides you with quick access to fully managed updates and collaborative testing of new service releases, with comprehensive monitoring. Enabling you to focus on business-critical objectives while ensuring you are always getting the most from your ShipNet Solution.
SHIPNET CLOUD-BASED SHIP MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
WHO SHIPNET IN THE CLOUD IS FOR...
Chartering & Operating Teams
Fleet Management Teams
I.T Managers & Teams
WATCH THE VIDEO
SHIPNET IN THE CLOUD DOWNLOADS
Features & Benefits:
- Scalability – We provide a scalable I.T. infrastructure that can grow and adapt with your business encouraging growth.
- Stress-Free I.T and Automatic Updates – With every Major or Service Release of ShipNet, a test environment with your database and the new version of the application is made available for users to test. We take the scheduling effort away from internal I.T. teams to perform updates.
- Remote access – Enable your departments to work from anywhere.
- Backup/Recovery – Integrated and automated backups of your solution, with recovery measures implemented.
- Reduction of Costs – Testing & Training databases/environments available on an on-demand basis, helping reduce costs by removing the need to have in-house servers available 24/7.
- Minimized Downtime through continuous monitoring of your solution for faults
- Easy access to updates and the latest versions of our solution for testing.
- A cloud-based hosting service is provided through Microsoft Azure.
- All required licenses for CAL’s etc. are provided.
- Appropriate access technology is included (e.g. RDP, ShipNet Online)