Safety Management Software for Shipping
The ShipNetOne Safety Management Software Solution for the Shipping Industry, helping achieve operational excellence by allowing you to improve your processes, compliance continuously, and safety policy by monitoring behavior, statistics, analyzing trends, predictive indicators, and managing KPIs.
Ship Safety Management System
The Safety XE solution within the ShipNet One platform provides the complete toolset for Marine & Technical departments, and the onboard crew, giving the ability to promote a healthy safety culture within the company.
Helpful Resources for Safety XE
Download Safety XE Fact Sheet >>
Download TMSA 3 Datasheet >>
Download Safety XE Quick Sheet >>
Download SmartForms Quick Sheet >>
Download the ShipNet Brochure >>
Safety XE Features
- Robust paperless ISM compliant system for efficiently managing your integrated ship and shore operations
- Facilitates control and review of your QHSE processes, ensuring statutory and trading compliance while allowing you to manage risks as well as continuously improve safety and quality standards by monitoring key performance indicators across your fleet
- Workflow enabled event reporting mechanism, which efficiently allows for the capture, analysis, response and fleet distribution of any safety related incidents, preventive and corrective actions
- Occurrence Explorer: Flexible approach to planning, recording and distributing QHSSE related information between ship and shore
- Risk Assessments: Manage operational risks by identifying fleet wide hazards and mitigate them by ensuring adequate control measures in place
- Compliance Manager: Ensuring ship’s statutory and trading compliance by tracking certificate validity and scheduling surveys in time for your fleet
- Document Control System: Content management system used to digitally control and manage documents which are circulated throughout the company
Safety and Quality Management Benefits:
- Increase Reliability and Safety Onboard: The flexible reporting system enables you to translate your company’s reporting needs into the software and continue the same process
- React faster: Monitor critical reports and take corrective action
- Improve Effectiveness: One place for all kinds of reporting formats
- Support Continuous Improvement: Perform audits, vetting and inspections and follow-up on actions
- Identify and Control Risks: Make it easy to understand and perform risk assessments, reuse and add for specific situations
- Promote Organisational Learning: Share and update information readily available for users onboard and in the office
- Administration Made Easy: Maintain central documentation with revisions and easy distribution to the fleet
- Monitor Statistics and Measure Key Performance Indicators: Monitor your improvements using visual KPIs
How can ShipNet assist my organization with TMSA 3?
The ShipNetONE integrated platform has been built around industry regulations to assist your organization in implementing your Safety Management System efficiently and proactively.
Through the years of development of this solution in conjunction with the world’s major shipping companies, the platform not only meets the requirements but enables continuous improvement and encourages effective compliance with TMSA 3.