At Shipnet, we are on an exciting growth journey for our products, and as part of that journey we are looking to hire our new Product Sales Consultant, who’s primary responsibility would be to present our new and upcoming technical solutions to prospects around the world.
This will be a cross functional role where you will work with customers, product management and sales teams within ShipNet.
You will report directly to and work closely with the Technical Product Director.
- Perform product presentations and demonstrations to existing and new prospective customers
- Create and maintain up to date sales and marketing collateral for use in social or direct communications with customers
- Write and maintain online product documentation using Confluence
- Experience within technical ship management industry that includes vessel maintenance, safety, purchasing and dry docking processes
- Fact-based mindset and good communication and writing skills and has some experience in using and understanding ship management software.
- A navigation or engineering officer onboard merchant vessels or having worked in the technical department of a shipping company
- Experience in the use of typical ship management solutions for planned maintenance, procurement, safety and dry docking
- A skilled communicator that can keep customers engaged with the product during presentations and trial periods
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to work across multiple time zones and locations
- Experience creating promotional videos through tools such as Camtasia would be good to have
- Have used Shipnet onboard vessels would be an advantage
Required Qualifications and Experience
Why Join Shipnet?
Shipnet fuses world class ERP software solutions with extensive insight and experience in the shipping/maritime sector. This combination delivers business process improvements at every level for shipping companies and enables them to unlock the potential to realise true profitable operation.
Founded in Oslo in 1991, Shipnet now has offices in seven countries and a global client base of over 200 leading shipping companies.