Account Managers with a passion for customer success – come and join our great team at Shipnet! (We are part of Volaris Group and Constellation Software Inc).
We are really proud that most of our products launched in recent years were the result of our collaboration with customers, so our customer relationships mean everything to us. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our customers in the shipping industry as we continue to innovate and provide cutting-edge shipping software solutions globally.
This is a UK-based remote role, offering you the flexibility to work from home while serving our customers and contributing to the growth of our company. Please see the job listing below for more details – we look forward to hearing from you!
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Account Manager to join our team at Shipnet. As an Account Manager you will be directly responsible for owning a portfolio of customers, to manage and grow those relationships and to ensure the Shipnet customer experience is a great one.
- Salary £40 - £45k depending on experience
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements with travel opportunities when required.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, health cash plan, life assurance, critical illness cover, income protection, Health Assured EAP and pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 3 day Christmas shutdown + buy/sell holiday scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities – we place a huge focus on investing in our people.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are a suitable candidate for this role.
Product Sales Consultant
At Shipnet, we are on an exciting growth journey for our products, and as part of that journey we are looking to hire our new Product Sales Consultant, who’s primary responsibility would be to present our new and upcoming technical solutions to prospects around the world.
This will be a cross functional role where you will work with customers, product management and sales teams within Shipnet.
You will report directly to and work closely with the Technical Product Director.
If your ideal role isn’t listed, it doesn’t mean it won’t be soon. Make sure you visit our careers page to see the latest vacancy updates from us.